All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following paper categories are welcome:
- Extended abstracts – Papers should be written in English language, and have between 2000 and 3000 words. Both empirical and theoretical proposals are accepted.
- Full Papers – Full papers are required for those willing to be part of the Doctoral Consortium. For more details refer to “DOCTORAL CONSORTIUM”
Papers are accepted within one of the following topics:
- Internationalization and cross cultural management
- Technology, Innovation and Social Innovation
- Clusters, Sectors and Regional Competitiveness
- Regional Development
- Collaboration, Synergy and Knowledge Transfer
- Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Corporate social reporting and integrated reporting
- Public and governmental decision making
- Family Business Research
- Organizational Behavior
- Industrial Mathematics in Management and Engineering
- Data and knowledge transfer
- Non-Profit Management
- Corporate finance
- Academia and economic development
- Economics and Management of Tourism
- Doctoral Consortium
1.º) Log in to the platform at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=regionalhelix2019
2.º) Select in the bar above: REGIONAL HELIX 2019>> Change role >> author.
Papers have to be submitted under EasyChair platform (Role: Authors). This step may not be necessary if you already are logged in as author.
3.º) Select in the bar above: “New Submission”
After this step you should see a paper description form. You should fill in the requested information. In particular, you must complete:
- Author (s) (name, email, country, organization)
Uploads (send PDF file of the paper, using the “Explore” button)
At the end of the fill, you must press the “Submit” button.
PhD Students willing to submit to the Doctoral Consortium should select “Q. Doctoral Consortium” and look for further information under “DOCTORAL CONSORTIUM”